Research Design & Development
- Adept at writing persuasive and thorough research project proposals and literature reviews using clear and concise language.
- Seasoned expert in developing research for various sectors: business, education, and government.
- Knowledgeable at creating effective strategies for investigations into customer satisfaction, buyer decision processes, corporate/brand image.
- Skilled in creating systematic investigations and gathering and analyzing data to enhance teaching methods and to measure student learning and student engagement.
- Plan, organize and design highly complex technical research projects to measure and project the effect of, and need for, major governmental programs of exceptional scope, diversity and policy impact.
Developing research instruments and surveys
- Desiging effective, rubust research studies
- Properly administering validated instruments and measures
- Developing new surveys,tests, and questionnaires for quantitative and qualitative studies
- Statistical Reliability, Validity, and Factoral Testing
Launching Surveys, Conducting Interviews & Guiding Focus Groups
- Utilizing online tools such as Qualtrics and SurveyMonkey
- Developing Webpages for research studies(e.g., HTML5, CSS3).
- Employing social networking such as Facebook and Twitter for participant recruitment
- Executing mass emailings and phone calls for participant recruitment and outreach
- In-person and telephonic interviews
- Focus Groups (Recruiting, screening for company's target market, video/voice recordings, interactive open, yet moderated, discussions, trascription, coding for key takeaways to inform important business decisions)
Data Collection, Mining, & Analystics
- SQL Querying
- Excel & Excel Power Query
- Power BI (Data Extraction, Manipulation, & DAX Measures)
- ESRI ArcGIS (Pro ArcGIS, ArcGIS Online)
- SAP Business Obbjects BI
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Statistical Analysis using IBM SPSS, SAS, & EXCEL
- Data Cleaning, Coding & Validation
- Bivariate and Multivariate Analysis
- Descriptives, Crosstabs/Chi-Square, T-tests, Correlations
- ANOVA, ANCOVA, MANOVA, MANCOVA, Factoral ANOVA, Within ANOVA, Within-Between ANOVA
- Regression, Multiple Regression, Hierarchical Regression, Logistic Regression, Log Linear Regression
- Decision Trees, Bayesian, Path Analysis, Structural Equation Modeling(SEM)
- Time Series Forecasting Analysis
- Factor Analysis
- Text Coding & Analysis
Presentations, Reports, & Data Driven Recommendations
- Presenting and lecturing complex concepts and statistical outcomes in a straightforward and understandable manner making recommendations using actionable, scientific results
- Professionally written reports, proposals, and articles
- Create and deliver visually appealing Powerpoint/Prezi presentations
- Deliver polished results using latest technology with visually appealing graphs, charts, and maps
- Power BI (Professional Dashboards)
- ESRI ArcGIS (Creating Dashboards & Story Boards for geographic/demographic data)
Use the "CONSULTANT" drowpdown from the navigation bar above or click the boxes below for examples of my work, education, experience, and more.
(FYI: The PSYCH 280 dropdown above contains the content for the Research Methods course I teach for Orange Coast College.)